Located in the heart of Langhorne Borough, our restored 1898 mansion is 2 blocks from the intersection of rt 213 & 413, and is open to the public for dinner as well as hosting private events.
Dinner service is Tuesday – Saturday from 5 PM & Sunday Brunch from 11 AM
Our award-wining restaurant features only the freshest ingredients, as well as every dish being designed, created, and prepared by our Executive Chef, William Carr and his talented staff.
Our “from scratch” kitchen allows for us to accommodate most food allergies, our menus are based on seasonal availability and are subject to change.
Reservations are suggested and can be made by calling 215-702-9600 or visiting our reservation tab
Every Tuesday – Thursday we also feature our 3 course Prix Fixe menu option for $25 per person – click here for menu. Additional discounts are not applicable with this promotion
September 20th 5 Course Wine Dinner with Wines & Foods of Alsace France $85 per person++
- Flammekueche – Shaved sweet onions, diced smoked speck, creme fraiche and fromage blanc topping on crispy fresh dough.
- Coq au Riesling – Braised organic airline chicken breast, mushrooms, shallots, in a creamy lemon Riesling sauce.
- Choucroute a l’lancienne et charcuterie – Duck & wild boar sausage, pork belly, red potatoes, slow simmered with sauerkraut and spices.
- Ragout d Venin – Wine soaked diced venison slow braised with wild mushrooms, carrots, pearl onions & cognac.
- Kougelhopf – Almond raisin Bundt cake with apple brandy glaze